All participants of the K2Fit sports programmes must comply with the house rules. The house rules can also be downloaded here.
- You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program.
- Participation in the classes is at your own risk. K2Fit including, but not limited to instructors, staff, manager accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from injury or death incurred or arising from any activity undertaken with K2fit. We strongly recommend that you take out third-party and accident insurance.
- K2Fit accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage to personal property including but not limited to clothing, footwear, accessories, computer and music equipment and automobiles.
- K2Fit reserves the right to change the venues or classes provided. In case of cancellation of a class, this will be announced on the website and/or via email. K2Fit accepts no responsibility for any damages arising from a cancellation of a class.
- Please arrive on time to all classes. Not receiving a good warm-up can lead to potential health and safety risks. Participants arriving after the start of class may not be allowed to participate, at the instructors discretion.
- If you have health concerns, please consult a physician prior to attending or participating in our classes.
- Work out at an intensity that is comfortable for your fitness level.
- Please be respectful of the instructor and fellow participants.
- Participants are responsible for the security and safety of their personal belongings at all times.
- Please come dressed in appropriate sport attire.
- Please leave your telephones on silent mode.
You can pay cash, or via bank transfer to K2Fit
IBAN : NL68 INGB 0007 3374 28
The 10 lessons card is valid for 12 weeks from the day of the first lesson attended.
Reimbursement is not possible.
We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. K2Fit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the